We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect. We work in partnership with people on their journey to recovery.
We try to help people to:
· Stay Well
· Increase their self-confidence and self-esteem
· Move through their mental health issues on the road to recovery
· Be empowered to make informed choices about how they live and recover
· Develop their skills for self-help and mutual support
· Increase their awareness and understanding of mental health
· Participate fully in society
· Influence the way mental health services are planned and delivered.
To do this we:
· Provide direct services including supported housing, a wide range of wellbeing services (in groups or individually), low-cost counselling, employment support and children and young persons support.
· Campaign in response to local and national concerns
· Provide mental health education through training
· Develop our work in response to changing needs
As part of the Mind network we have the following values:
Open : We reach out to anyone who needs us
Together : We’re stronger in partnerships
Responsive : We listen, we act
Independent : We speak out fearlessly
Unstoppable : We never give up.