North Kent Mind on Facebook
News from North Kent Mind
- Housing VacanciesWe have currently vacancies in our Supported Housing . Our flats are READY for someone to move in.
- Charity Football MatchMedway Mind Vs Mind United Sunday 4th July Kick off: 2PM
- Fundraiser for North Kent MindAsh Stone and Adam Palmer walked with their football team, Medway United Unver 12s East. they raised around £1000, bringing their total so far to £3660.
- A Poem by an Aspirations ClientAspirations provides one to one support, based around your goals, for people who want to make a change.
- Thank you, CalliCalli has just donated £87.00 to us via Virgin Money Giving from Spotify sales of the song ‘A Hedgehog Named Bob’
- Glitter Jars ActivityA glitter jar is something your child can make and then use to help them feel calmer and less confused about their feelings.
- Mental Health Awareness WeekMental Health Awareness Week runs from Monday 10 May to Sunday 16 May 2021. This year, join the fight for mental health.
- Live Well Kent and Medway Recovery and Community Inclusion ProgrammeLive Well Kent and Medway Recovery and Community Inclusion Programme
- Space From COVID Programme – SilvercloudThe COVID-19 Pandemic has changed our idea of what’s normal, but you can start returning to what feels right for you.
- Gillingham FC Charity MatchPhotos of our match day with Gillingham FC