North Kent Mind on Facebook
News from North Kent Mind
- Live Well Kent and Medway Recovery and Community Inclusion ProgrammeLive Well Kent and Medway Recovery and Community Inclusion Programme
- Space From COVID Programme – SilvercloudThe COVID-19 Pandemic has changed our idea of what’s normal, but you can start returning to what feels right for you.
- Gillingham FC Charity MatchPhotos of our match day with Gillingham FC
- Gillingham FC Signed Shirt RaffleWe are proud to be standing with Gillingham FC to help raise our collective awareness about mental health.
- Sophie’s charity walk for North Kent MindSophie Levy is organising this fundraiser on behalf of NORTH KENT MIND.
- ONLINE MINDFULNESS COURSE FOR CARERSDo you live with, or care for, someone with a mental health problem? We recognise the importance of supporting people who are supporting others, so we are running a Mindfulness course specifically for you.
- Welcome To Letterbox CraftsDo you enjoy being creative, then this is for you… Letterbox crafts is a creative idea of sending you some arts and crafts activities to do for fun by post.
- Digital mental health services surveySince coronavirus, the NHS has been providing more mental health support by telephone or online. By sharing your experiences you could help make sure it’s done right.
- University Support GroupA friendly online group for young people in 6th form or their 1st year of university. This is a safe space to support each other and prepare for the challenges that come with starting university.
- Mental Health Crisis Survey, can you help us?If you or the person you care for has had a mental health crisis we would like to hear from you.