North Kent Mind on Facebook
News from North Kent Mind
- May Half-term Sessions – Understanding EmotionsNorth Kent Mind are running free, friendly and welcoming creative group sessions for children aged 4-10 years old to explore different emotions using the theme of weather.
- May Half-term Sessions – Managing Anxiety with RelaxationNorth Kent Mind are running free, friendly and welcoming virtual group sessions for young people aged 11-18.
- Wellbeing Service Activity Group Schedule JuneThe location for the first two weeks: University of Kent, Clocktower Building, The last 3 weeks are at: Dragon Community Hub
- Wellbeing Service Social Skills Schedule for JuneSocial skills runs every Saturday 10-12 (Please note, these are held via Zoom.)
- Wellbeing Service Activity Group Schedule for MayThese are based in Medway at the following address: Dragon Community Hub 5A New Road Avenue, Chatham, Kent, ME4 6BB
- Place of Welcome – 11th MayIf you are struggling with your mental health and would like to get some support, then we are here to help you.
- Wellbeing Service Social Skills Schedule for MayWellbeing Service Schedule May 2022
- The Dockyard Sessions – May and June dates!North Kent Mind, along with the music students from the University of Kent and their lecturers, have created the Dockyard Sessions. These are two practical workshops on paper marbling and music making!
- Wellbeing Service Activity Group Schedule AprilWellbeing Service Schedule April 2022
- Easter half-term Children’s – Emotional intelligence sessionsNorth Kent Mind are running free, friendly and welcoming creative group sessions for children aged 4-10 years old.