North Kent Mind on Facebook
News from North Kent Mind
- Big White Wall (Online Mental Health Community)An online service providing access to millions with anxiety, depression and other common mental health issues.
- North Kent Mind named Bluewater Primark’s Charity of the yearWe are thrilled to announce that Bluewater Primark has chosen North Kent Mind as their Charity of the Year!
- Digital & Telephone ServicesNorth Kent Mind offers digital support/courses via webinars, Zoom video communications and online portals.
- Understanding AnxietyAs part of North Kent Mind’s programme of events for World Mental Health Day, we are offering a 90-minute workshop on Zoom to help those who are dealing with issues related to anxiety.
- World Mental Health Day October 10thOn World Mental Health Day 10.10.2020 we want to let as many people as possible know that we’re here for everyone with a mental health problem.
- The NHS ‘Test and Trace’ app launchYou may be aware that the NHS has launched its ‘Test and Trace’ app on Thursday 24 September.
- Get ready for World Mental Health Day 2020This year has been a tough one for us all. The months of lockdown and loss have had a huge impact on our mental health.
- Our Sunflower Squad Competition Winner is…. TeaganThe winner is 7 year old Teagan, whose sunflower grew to 9ft2in.
- Talking Therapies – IAPT Promotion VideoA new video from our Youtube channel promoting IAPT services.
- A Hedgehog Named BobCalli Malpas is a local musician and supporter of North Kent Mind, who is kindly donating the proceeds of all iTunes sales of her song ‘A Hedgehog Named Bob’ to our organisation.