We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect.
To work in partnership with people on their journey to recovery.
We try to help people to:
- Stay Well
- Increase their self-confidence and self-esteem
- Move through their mental health issues on the road to recovery
- Be empowered to make informed choices about how they live and recover
- Develop their skills for self-help and mutual support
- Increase their awareness and understanding of mental health
- Participate fully in society
- Influence the way mental health services are planned and delivered.
To do this we:
- Provide direct services including supported housing, a wide range of community services (in groups or individually), low-cost counselling and other fee-paying services, and talking therapies on the NHS
- Campaign in response to local and national concerns
- Provide mental health education
- Develop our work in response to changing needs.
As part of the Mind network we have the following values:
Open : We reach out to anyone who needs us
Together : We’re stronger in partnerships
Responsive : We listen, we act
Independent : We speak out fearlessly
Unstoppable : We never give up.