If you or the person you care for has had a mental health crisis we would like to hear from you.
We have developed a short survey to hear about your experiences as we are looking to improve mental health crisis care in Kent and Medway.We are looking to hear from you if you or your loved one has:
- Been taken to a place of safety (usually a hospital) by the Police, otherwise known as S136·
- Been hospitalised as a result of mental ill health
- Been under the care of the Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team ·
- Attended A & E when experiencing a mental health crisis to receive support·
- Attended a safe haven or a crisis café
Please follow this link to the survey https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/KMs136/
This survey is open until midday on the 4 January 2021.
The survey is anonymous and the results will be shared with the S136 Improvement Group as well as the Local Mental Health User Voice Networks.
Thank you in advance for completing the survey and please share as appropriate.